Removing a bad tattoo
Removing a bad tattoo
Removal of permanent makeup, tattoo. Since the neodymium laser generates a wave of 1064 nm, the maximum absorption occurs with oxyhemoglobin and deoxyhemoglobin, then with collagen, elastin (which allows this laser to be used to lift facial skin), water and melanin. This unique property of a neodymium laser allows you to work on all skin phototypes without leaving spots, burns, scars and scars.
This is the deepest of all existing lasers, penetrates the skin to a depth of 4-6mm, which allows you to cope with any tattoos.
Using a special filter allows you to get a green ray with a wavelength of 532 nm based on a neodymium laser - it perfectly displays all warm colors, including red, and also removes pigmentation on the skin (freckles). The 1064nm infrared beam allows you to safely work on all the dark colors of tattoos and tattoos.
The principle of operation is simple: the laser beam is absorbed by the tattoo pigment and splits it into smaller particles, which are eliminated from the body through the lymphatic system. After the first exposure, a noticeable lightening of the tattoo pigment is observed, and eyelid tattooing is displayed in one procedure. The duration of a nanosecond pulse is not enough to damage healthy skin, so the neodymium Q-switch laser is rightly considered the "gold standard" for removing tattoos and tattoos of all colors from all skin phototypes.
Despite the uniqueness of a neodymium laser, there are contraindications for tattoo removal:
- Fresh tan (after a natural tan or a visit to the tanning bed, at least 4 weeks should pass)
- Photosensitization (hypersensitivity to sunlight, allergy to the sun)
- Acceptance of drugs classified as photosensitizers. These are hormonal contraceptives, tetracycline antibiotics, retinoids, sulfonamides. Their reception must be stopped 2-4 weeks before the visit to the cosmetology center. It is also worth excluding cosmetics that contain citrus and essential oils of bergamot; Vitamin A and isotretinoin intake previous six months
- Skin diseases (atopic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, lichen planus, porphyria and others)
- Unhealed wounds or scratches on the skin; Acute infectious diseases (the procedure is taboo even in case of exacerbation of herpes virus infection)
- Decompensated stages of diabetes
- Arrhythmia, severe hypertension, coronary heart disease
- Mental illness
- Varicose veins or thrombophlebitis occurring in the laser exposure area
- Malignant tumors
- The presence of “gold threads” in the procedure area
- The presence of acoustic, electric, metal prostheses, implants, pacemaker (artificial heart rate driver)
- The tendency to form keloid scars
- Reduced blood coagulability or increased fragility of blood vessels.
The subtleties of tattoo removal Tattoos are most easily removed in the chest, arms and legs, buttocks, and on the white skin they disappear most quickly. On the fingers, as well as in other places where the amount of adipose tissue is minimal, laser tattoo removal is longer. Drawings that were applied to the skin decades ago are easier to combine than modern ones applied in recent years.
Paint color is of the utmost importance. It is almost impossible to remove skin tones with a laser. Darker paint is the easiest to remove. It is also problematic to remove the “burnt” paint, which was used several decades ago due to the lack of quality. It was made from soot and cologne. Similarly, paints based on metal oxides are also difficult to remove. Modern complex drawings require long-term removal. The reason for this is the intricacy of the pattern and the durability of the ink. The Subtleties of Permanent Makeup Removal Sometimes, warm shades after exposure to the laser become darker.
Laser tattoo removal in one session is possible only from the eyelids, because the depth of penetration of the pigment in this area is small, and the amount of dye is negligible. The process of laser eyebrow tattoo removal is longer and laborious, as, however, is the same procedure on the lips. This is explained by the depth of the pigment and the use of warm tones.
After removing permanent makeup, you can again resort to it after a few months. If camouflage of unnecessary areas with skin tones is performed, it will no longer be possible to use a laser in the future. All skin tones (especially white) contain titanium oxide. The laser beam just does not see it! Laser removal of eyebrow tattoos necessarily leads to discoloration of the hairs. But eyebrow growth is stimulated - a nice bonus when removing eyebrow tattoo. Eyebrow color is restored along with the growth of new hairs. Edema from the eyelids descends about the third day. When healing the skin after laser removal of permanent makeup is allowed to use decorative cosmetics. How to care for the treated area after tattoo removal: After laser tattoo or tattoo removal is necessary